Renting Your Home
Start your Rental Process
- Start or Continue Your Online Rental Registration
- Please read our Online Short Term Rental Instructions if you need assistance.
- E-form for Short-Term Rental
- E-form for Long-Term Rental
Important Information about Renting Your Home
- Please become familiar with our 2018 Rental Policy Overview.
- We ask you to read the official 2018 Short & Long Term Rental Procedure Policy.
- Renting Homeowners, please be advised of ‘Coolbaugh Township Tenant Registration Form’. For any renter that stays over thirty days, the Homeowner/Designated Agent MUST complete this ‘form’ and turn it in to Coolbaugh Township within 10 days from the date of the lease. Failure to do so may result in a fine from Coolbaugh Township.
- Members are responsible for the rental of their property as the Association is not a rental agent of any kind. Please provide your renter with all of the necessary information for their stay.
- Please submit the form and payment one or two days before the renter’s arrival. Please see the 2018 overview for the schedule.
- Make sure all vehicle information is included on the form. If the renter is using a rental car, please include operator name and the vehicle information may be supplied upon arrival.