Renting Your Home
Start your Rental Process
- Ensure that you are eligible to rent your property! Members must be in good standing to rent their property. All account balances must be paid in full prior to completing the registration form.
- Start or Continue Your Online Rental Registration
- Please read our Online Short Term Rental Instructions if you need assistance.
- E-form for Short-Term Rental
- E-form for Long-Term Rental
Important Information about Renting Your Home
- We ask you to read the official 2018 Short & Long Term Rental Procedure Policy.
- Renting Homeowners, please be advised of ‘Coolbaugh Township Tenant Registration Form. For any renter that stays over thirty days, the Homeowner/Designated Agent MUST complete this ‘form’ and turn it in to Coolbaugh Township within 10 days from the date of the lease. Failure to do so may result in a fine from Coolbaugh Township.
- Members are responsible for the rental of their property as the Association is not a rental agent of any kind. Please provide your renter with all of the necessary information for their stay.
- Please submit the form and payment two days before the renter’s arrival.
- Make sure all vehicle information is included on the form. If the renter is using a rental car, please include operator name and the vehicle information may be supplied upon arrival.