- Rental registrations start at this page. This gives you the latest regarding rentals at Arrowhead Lake.
- Registering vehicles: Information needed – Driver Name, Vehicle Year/Make/Model, License Plate Number, and State. For rental cars, renters will choose “rental vehicle” while registering and provide the rental contract with vehicle information upon arrival. If a rental is bringing a permitted recreational vehicle, please ensure its registered with the Association prior to arrival.
- Guests: Renting homeowners are not permitted to call in personal guests while a rental is at their property. All guests of a rental must be registered; as fees may apply.
- Cancellations: Notify Rental Services by using the “cancel rental registration” located within your email. The rental will then be taken out of the system and avoid expecting arrivals/double bookings.
- Changes to registration: If you rental would like to add/remove a vehicle, use the “edit submission” link on the form. This applies to changing the number of occupants. Changes to the rental after payment has been made should be done by phone or email to avoid overcharges.
570-646-1771 Option #4
- Rental Service Hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12 PM – 4 PM
- Wednesday & Thursday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Friday: 2 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Sunday: 12 PM – 4 PM
Renters who arrive afterhours, please visit Dispatch/Access Control for gate cards and temporary membership identification. Registration and payment must be received 3 days prior to arrival.
Questions? email us.
In Season/Summer Season (May 15 - Sept. 15): $8 per person per day, $40 a week, $100 per month (1-6 months)
Off Season/Winter Season (Sept 16 - May 14): $2 per person per day
Annual: $240 (6-12 month lease required)
One gate card will be included with each registration.
All subsequent vehicles will be charged $15 per vehicle.
Transaction Fee: $20
$10 for registration and payment made 5 or more days prior to arrival.
Late Processing Fee: $25 for payment received less than 3 days prior to arrival.