Renting Your Home
Information Now Included in Rental Registration Emails:
- Clear instructions on the form for the renting homeowner or designated agent (Rental Contact) and the Renter regarding completion of the registration form.
- Information in the confirmation emails for the renter about when to contact Rental Services and when to contact their Rental Contact.
- Important information for the renter regarding conduct when visiting the community.
- A PDF map of the Community sent to the Renter upon payment so they can familiarize themselves with the community.
- Removal of reference to “Amenity Wristbands” and utilized “Temporary Member Wristbands” and “Temporary Membership”
- Explanation of how to register guests if permission was given or if permission was not given, the renter is instructed to contact their Rental Contact.
- Keep the questions and comments coming in to us! We appreciate all the assistance and feedback everyone has given us. More updates to come!
Important Information about Registering Your Rental.
- Members are responsible for the rental of their property as the Association is not a rental agent of any kind. Please provide your renter with all of the necessary information for their stay.
- Submit the form and payment one or two days before the renter’s arrival as listed in the rental policy.
- Make sure all vehicle information is included on the form. If the renter is using a rental car, please include operator name and renter must provide rental contract upon arrival.
For more information from Tobyhanna Township regarding the Short Term Rental Ordinance, click here.
Ensure that you are eligible to rent your property! Members must be in good standing to rent. All account balances must be paid in full prior to completing the registration form.