Welcome to the Summer 2021 Aquatics season.
This summer, there will be a few adjustments to the pool schedules. These changes were made in order to optimize being able to keep all 3 pools open daily and to allow patrons to enjoy different activities at the pools. The changes are as follows
- Pools will close for 1 hour and 30 minutes daily. This allows for a 15 minute cleaning session, a one hour lunch break for the guards, and 15 minutes to set the pools back up to reopen. Pool hours are listed below.
- The morning session at Choctaw Pool will be for lap swimming only, Monday – Friday.
- Water Aerobics will be free of charge (limited to 25 participants and online signups.)
- The Rapid Arrows will host a 3 week stroke clinic (details below.)
- Pool Monitors will be at each pool daily to check wristbands upon entry to the facility.
- Choctaw Pool: 11am – 1:45pm, closed for cleaning/lunch break, and then from 3:15pm – 7pm.
- Island Pool: 11am – 2:15pm, closed for cleaning/lunch break, and then from 3:45pm – 7pm.
- Minisink Pool: 11am – 2:45pm, closed for cleaning/lunch break, and then from 4:15pm – 7pm.
Home of the Rapid Arrows Swim Team
Level up your swimming skills! For the 2021 season, we will be offering a summer stroke clinic. Monday through Friday beginning July 12th and ending on July 30th.
2 sessions will be held daily, based on skill level.
All swimmers will need to complete the swim assessment in order to quality and be placed in a group for the summer stroke clinic. Swim Assessment dates will be: Wednesday July 7th, Thursday July 8th, and Friday July 9th during the morning lap swim sessions at Choctaw Pool from 11am until 1:45pm.
*Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards safely and have knowledge of all 4 competitive strokes. Payment of $50 cash or check will be collected once the swim assessment has been passed.
Questions? Email us here.