We will open all three pools in this sequence: Choctaw will be first one June 6th, followed by Island (TBD) and finally Minisink (TBD). We must limit the number of individuals present at each pool and pool areas must be cleaned every hour in accordance with CDC Guidelines. Advanced signup will be required, and picture identification must be available together with 2019/2020 wristbands to gain entrance.
- Individuals may signup for a one hour slot, only once per day/per address. Instructions and a Q&A regarding signup will be sent in a follow up email.
- Only 20 individuals will be allowed at one time for a visit of one hour (this includes children).
- Swim sessions will be for active swimming, not sunbathing or lounging.
- There will be no food allowed in the facility as per state guidelines. There will be no toys/balls allowed in the facility.
- There will be no tables or chairs available at the facility. Please bring your own.
- At the end of an hour, everyone must leave the pool area. The pool and the bathhouse will be closed for cleaning. After cleaning, the next group of 20 will be admitted for their hour.
- DPS personnel, a head lifeguard, and required lifeguards will be present at each pool. DPS will supervise admission and will enforce social distancing. Face masks will be required to be worn while not in the water.
Depending on how well this works, we will re-evaluate and some restrictions may be relaxed as we progress in the “yellow” phase. When we enter the “green” phase, additional restrictions will be relaxed, but not completely eliminated, depending on official guidance.
Home of the Rapid Arrows Swim Team
Registration for the 2020 Season will be available at a later date.
For additional information regarding the Rapid Arrows Swim Team, please email us via the form on the right!