Arrowhead Lake and North Arrowhead Lake are two of the most valuable assets to our community. Both Lakes are the centerpiece of our summer and winter recreational activities and support:
- Boating – Canoes, kayaks and paddleboards can be rented!
- Fishing: Fishing Licenses can be purchased at the Welcome Center or online – click here
- PA Fish and Boat Commission’s Website.
- A copy of full PA Fishing & Boating Rules can be picked up at the Lodge or the Welcome Center
- Swimming at any of ALCA’s 3 beaches is at-your-own-risk
Beaches & Playgrounds
- Beach 1: Located on Arrowhead Drive past the Main Gate
- Beach 2: Located on the corner of Lake Shore Drive & Squaw Trail
- Beach 3: Located on Arrowhead Drive between Honovi & Towanda Trail
- Beach 4: Located on North Arrow Drive, between Pontiac Path & Cresco Drive
All Beaches have playgrounds, picnic tables, charcoal grills, boating/fishing docks and roped off swimming areas.
Membership ID/wristbands must be worn by anyone 12 yrs. old and up.
- Fitness Center – equipped with free weights, cardio, row and press machines. (Open 5 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily)
- Library – A wide variety of book selections for reading while at the Lodge or for take-home. DVDs and board games available, too!
- Adult Billiards Room – For adults 18+, 3 pool tables and TVs (Open 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily)
- Arrowhead Store – Purchase Arrowhead Lake apparel and merchandise
- Public wireless internet available.
Sunday & Monday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
See what’s happening at the Lodge— Calendar of Events
Gate card required for access and Membership ID/wristbands must be worn by anyone 12+
If a Member in Good Standing would like to rent the Lodge or Island Pavilion for a private event, please contact John Byrne at email@example.com or call the Recreation Department at 570-646-1771, prompt 4, then 1.
ALCA operates 3 outdoor, heated pools which are open seasonally. All pool activities are weather dependent.
All pools will be open daily from 11 a.m. t0 7 p.m.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership ID/wristbands must be worn by anyone 12 years old and over
Located on the Corner of Choctaw & Wyomissing Drive. This pool is heated with a baby pool.
Located off Trout Creek Drive. Heated, zero entry (handicapped accessible) pool. Baby pool has child friendly water features. Aquatic wheelchair is available. Please, ask a lifeguard for assistance!
Located on the corner of Minisink & Moshannon Drive. This pool is heated with a diving board and heated baby pool.
Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Last rental goes out at 3:30 p.m.
Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, bikes and sports equipment will be available to rent for a 2-hour time period. There will be no daily or weekly rentals. Cash only, no debit/credit at this time. Drivers license and signed waiver required for all boat and bike rentals. Helmets are provided for bike rentals, life jackets are provided for boat rentals. Adult and youth bicycles available. Membership ID/wristbands are required.
Welcome Center Lower Level
Located on the lower level of the Welcome Center (961 Arrowhead Drive).
Hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily.
This area has vending machines, air hockey, pool tables, ping pong, television, board games, books and kitchenette area. Public wireless internet available. Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Gate cards are required for access and Membership ID/wristbands must be worn by anyone 12 yrs. old and up.
8 AM – 10 PM
8 AM – 2 PM
2:30 PM – 6 PM
If you need assistance unloading trash, please stop by during staffed hours. Small bulk items are accepted by appointment only: call 570-643-9325 or 570-646-1771 option 4 and then option 2. This line is checked Monday through Friday. Please leave a detailed message so we call back on the next business day. We will NOT be able to accept some items; check back for details.
Check out The Waste Authority for more information on small bulk items.