ALCA pools and beaches are reserved for homeowners, guests and temporary members and are not open to the public.
Arrowhead Lake and North Arrowhead Lake are two of the most valuable assets to our community. Both Lakes are the centerpiece of our summer and winter recreational activities and support:
- Boating – Canoes, kayaks and paddleboards can be rented!
- Fishing: Fishing Licenses can be purchased at the Welcome Center or online – click here
- PA Fish and Boat Commission’s Website.
- A copy of full PA Fishing & Boating Rules can be picked up at the Lodge or the Welcome Center
- Swimming at any of ALCA’s 4 beaches is at-your-own-risk
Beaches & Playgrounds
- Beach 1: Located on Arrowhead Drive past the Main Gate
- Beach 2: Located on the corner of Lake Shore Drive & Squaw Trail
- Beach 3: Located on Arrowhead Drive between Honovi & Towanda Trail
- Beach 4: Located on North Arrow Drive, between Pontiac Path & Cresco Drive
All Beaches have playgrounds, picnic tables, charcoal grills, boating/fishing docks and roped off swimming areas.
Membership ID/wristbands required.
- Fitness Center – equipped with free weights, cardio, row and press machines. (Open 5 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily)
- Library – A wide variety of book selections for reading while at the Lodge or for take-home. DVDs and board games available, too!
- Adult Billiards Room – For adults 18+, 3 pool tables and TVs (Open 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily)
- Arrowhead Store – Purchase Arrowhead Lake apparel and merchandise
- Public wireless internet available.
- See what’s happening at the Lodge— Calendar of Events
Rental Shack Open Daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Starting 8/28 – Rental Shack Open Saturdays & Sundays Only until 10/15
Last Rental at 3:30 p.m.
Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, bikes and sports equipment will be available to rent for a 2-hour time period. Cash only, no debit/credit at this time. Drivers license and signed waiver required for all boat and bike rentals. Helmets are provided for bike rentals, life jackets are provided for boat rentals. Adult and youth bicycles available. Membership ID/wristbands are required.