Renters Staying at Arrowhead Lake
In Season/Summer Season (May 15 - Sept. 15): $8 per person per day, $40 a week, $100 per month (1-6 months)
Off Season/Winter Season (Sept 16 - May 14): $2 per person per day
Annual: $240 (6-12 month lease required)
One gate card will be included with each registration.
All subsequent vehicles will be charged $15 per vehicle.
Transaction Fee: $20
$10 for registration and payment made 5 or more days prior to arrival.
Late Processing Fee: $25 for payment received less than 3 days prior to arrival.
You’re considered a “Temporary Member” while renting a home at Arrowhead Lake!
As your visit approaches, please take the time to review our important reminders:
- Rental Service Hours: (If arriving after hours, please visit Access Control/Dispatch located in the Welcome Center and staffed 24/7
Rental/Member Services Hours
Sunday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Rental Services Phone Number: 570-646-1771 Option #3 and then option 3 again for the Rental Department.
- Renters: access to the Community will be denied if registration and/or payment is not received prior to arrival. All Arrowhead Lake rules apply. Please become familiar with our Rules & Regulations Synopsis. The full Rules & Regulations document is available upon request.
- Guests of Renters: All applicable fees apply to guests of renters. Guests are only permitted with the permission of the renting agent.
- Temporary Member Fee: is not based on Amenities, is mandatory and non-refundable. The Temporary Membership Fee gives you access to all common areas of the community.
- Renter FAQ: Your renting homeowner is the best resource for answers to your questions pertaining to the house you are renting.
- Things to do in the Poconos: There is something always going on inside and outside of ALCA! The best place to find what’s happening inside the community is to check out the Events Calendar on our website. You can also get the most up to date information on our Facebook and Twitter. Check out our nearby attractions for activities and events in the Poconos. After all your fun at Arrowhead Lake, don’t forget to tag us in your photos on Instagram!
If you need additional information, please email us.