Life is Good at the Lake!
We’re glad to have you visit Arrowhead Lake Community Association! As your visit approaches, please take the time to review our important reminders:
- Renters are prohibited from using permanent member identification. Please ensure you purchase your temporary membership during registration which you will receive upon arrival at the Welcome Center to experience all that Arrowhead has to offer!
- Rental Service Hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 12 PM – 4 PM
- Wednesday & Thursday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Friday: 2 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Sunday: 12 PM – 4 PM
- All Arrowhead Lake rules apply. Please become familiar with our Rules & Regulations Synopsis. The full Rules & Regulations document is available upon request.
- Temporary Membership is mandatory for all occupants age 12 and over.
- Every vehicle staying overnight is required to purchase a gate card at $15.
- All applicable fees apply to guests of renters. Guests are only permitted with the permission of the renting agent.
Certain questions must be answered by the homeowner or rental agency. Your agent is the best resource for answers to your questions pertaining to the home you are renting. For more FAQs and the answers to those questions: click here.
What is there to do in the Poconos?
There are always things going on inside and outside of the community. The best place to find what’s happening inside the community is to check out our Events Calendar or Smoke Signals. You can also get the most up to date information on our Facebook and Twitter. Check out our nearby attractions for activities and events in the Poconos. After all your fun at Arrowhead Lake, don’t forget to tag us in your photos on Instagram!
Do I need to purchase a Temporary Membership Identification?
Temporary Membership wristbands must be worn to attend events, use any amenities or common areas within the community!
In accordance with the governing documents of Arrowhead Lake Community Association, to use any of the amenities that Arrowhead Lake offers, anyone ages 12 and over must have a wristband.